Why Buyers Choose Us
- A dedicated professional REALTOR® educated in today's market!
- A continual, current list of properties
- 24-hour web search and information, including Interactive Map Search!
- View appropriate listings and be your second set of eyes
- Find appropriate financing to fit you and the home you are buying
- We prepare necessary paperwork
- We assist you in negotiating the sale
- We help coordinate the Home Inspection, Appraisal, Closing
- We see that things get done in a timely manner
- We'll be there at the closing!
We'll be there for you every step of the way, so you KNOW you're making a great investment! Contact a REALTOR® for more details.
7 Reasons To Own Your Home
- Tax breaks. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, as well as some of the costs involved in buying your home. Consult your accountant to find out how it benefits you.
- Appreciation. Real estate has long-term, stable growth in value. While year-to-year fluctuations are normal, median existing-home sale prices have increased on average 6.5 percent each year from 1972 through 2005, and increased 88.5 percent over the last 10 years, according to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
- Equity. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home.
- Savings. Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
- Predictability. Unlike rent, your fixed-mortgage payments don’t rise over the years so your housing costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs will increase.
- Freedom. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and benefit from your investment for as long as you own the home.
- Stability. Remaining in one neighborhood for several years gives you a chance to participate in community activities, lets you and your family establish lasting friendships, and offers your children the benefit of educational continuity.
Consult your REALTOR® for more on how these REASONS can benefit you!
CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark owned by CENTURY 21® Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated. Century 21 Price Right offers homes for sale in north central Idaho and southeastern Washington, offering quick and easy access to the entire area's residential homes, waterfront, land and commercial properties for sale